- Why do Catholic nuns dress the way they do?"
- "Did you know that in the Canon laws of the Catholic church today there is a law that requires women to cover their heads in church?"
- "Have you read in I Corinthians (Bible, 11:3-10) the verses that Paul wrote: 'Every man who prays of prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head - it is just as though her head were shaved. If a woman doesn't cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or shaved off, she should cover her head."
- "Did you know that there are some Christian denominations, namely the Amish and the Mennonites, who still require women to wear the head covering?"
- "Were you aware that is was the custom of Jewish women to go out in public with a head covering and that some denominations still practice this today?"
Instructional video, How to wear Hijab
(hijab should not be too flashy, tight, or transparent. It should be loose, and not only cover your head, and neck but also your bosom and should not be paired with makeup, tight clothes, heels etc. The purpose of Hijab is to conceal your beauty and honor your modesty. . )
Allah says: "O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women to draw their outer garments around them. That is more suitable that they will be known (as Muslims and chaste believing women) and not be abused." [Qur'an, 33:59]
Ettiquettes of Hijab part 1